Renee Morris (Morris Educational Services)
- Evaluator member of PHAA (and other diploma agencies)
- Qualified to evaluate Elementary and Secondary students
- Can approve and supervise a special needs program
- Can administer PA Dept. of Education approved tests: Woodcock
Johnson III Tests of Achievement, Iowa Test of Basic Skills, CAT5)
- Curriculum Consultation
- Masters Degree in Special Education
- Over 29 years teaching experience.
- Over 18 years evaluating experience
I live in Delaware County which is south of Philadelphia (Media, Chester, Aston area) and will evaluate your student in my home. I love evaluating and talking to the students and have clientele from all over PA. I try to keep the interview with your child/children on an informal basis so they will feel free and have the opportunity to share their learning experiences. I offer other educational services in order to serve you and your child. It is my goal to make the evaluation process a non-stressful and helpful experience for you and your family.
Morris Educational Services
4010 Elson Rd.
Brookhaven, PA 19015
Return to PHAA Evaluators Listing. You can e-mail this evaluator from there