Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency

Wendy Girard

If you are in need of an evaluator for your child/children: I can evaluate elementary and secondary students, as well as give prior approval for Special Education students. I have PA teaching certificates in Early Childhood Education, Special Education (k-12), and Reading Specialist (k-12). I have taught in PA and MD for a total of 9 years. I am willing to do evaluations or testing in Cambria and surrounding counties.

Return to PHAA Evaluators Listing. You can e-mail this evaluator from there