PHAA Evaluator Listing
As of April 12, 2014
This is the complete listing of the evaluators who can accept credits for the Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (PHAA) high school diploma. Some of the evaluators have given us permission to list their e-mail addresses. If so, you can click on their names to read what they have written about themselves and you can click on their e-mail address to e-mail them.
If you are a PHAA member evaluator and would like your e-mail address listed below, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the biographical information that you would like to appear when people click on your name.
Many of these evaluators can do more than just PHAA evaluations. The Codes in boldface after the name mean the following:
- E -- Can evaluate for Elementary students (i.e. grades 1-6) without advance written permission from the local school superintendent.
- S -- Can evaluate for Secondary students (i.e. grades 7-12) without advance written permission from the local school superintendent.
- H -- Can pre-approve for the Handicapped.
- I -- Offers Individual PIAT or Woodcock-Johnson testing which can be used to meet the 3rd, 5th, or 8th grade testing requirement.
- * -- Willing to travel for evaluations
Area Code 215
Area Code 412
Area Code 570
Area Code 610
Area Code 717
Area Code 724
Area Code 814
Other Area Codes
- William D. Frisk ES Waverly NY
- Leslie Milbourne ES Berkeley Springs WV
Return to Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency Home Page