Cris Fick, M.Ed. Homeschool Services
West Chester, PA (Chester County)
Involved in homeschool services for the last 18 years, I have observed with excitement how homeschooling has grown and prospered over the years. I have evaluated all types of programs and curricula, and I hope that I can help you have a stress free and beneficial experience with homeschooling via consultation or evaluations. My passion is to see students of all abilities succeed in their education, offering the below services as a means to do so.
- Qualified to evaluate all grade level students (K-12th)
- Skilled in assisting with special needs planning and IEP goals
- Certified member of PHAA - can accept and approve for PA high school homeschoolers diploma program
- Writing Skills
- Research Papers
- English curricula for all high school levels
- Other subjects by request
- Offer tutoring sessions in our West Chester or Media offices weekly, or as needed
- Administer WRAT (Wide Range Achievement Test). This test aids in showing supervisors where the student is knowledgeable and where the student can improve. This test is an individualized test and is administered one-on-one.
- Curriculum Writing
- I can write curriculum for you by request in various subjects on all grade levels.
All services can be completed in the West Chester or Media offices of Fick Educational Services, LLC. Our offices are a flurry of activity in May and June with homeschool evaluation conferences with families. The activity continues throughout the year via tutoring, curriculum planning, and mid year evaluation services. Over the years, I have learned that every home and homeschool student are not the same; thus every homeschool program will be different.
Call or email me with questions or to set up an appointment. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Cris Fick, M.Ed.
Telephone: 610-457-2199 www.fickeducation.com Town/County: West Chester, Chester County