Graduation Ceremonies Uploading Form
Before you use this form, you need to get your family to register you for a PHAA graduation ceremony. (Click here for the form that they would use to do so.) Families get 10 free tickets with registration (including one for the graduate). Additional tickets can be bought for $5 each and will be available both online and at the door. Your family should register you early because the price of registration goes up:
- In September, October and November the price is $35.
- In December, January and February the price is $40.
- In March, April and May the price is $45.
- In June the price is $50.
After you are registered, use this form to post your biography, your yearbook page, and (this is optional) your performance or speech for one of the Graduation Ceremonies.
You don't have to post everything at once. And if you post something and want to change it later, you can do so, as long as you do it at least 48 hours before the ceremony, as that is when we print out the ceremony programs. Here's why we need this information:
- Your biographies will be in the printed ceremony program which gets passed out to the audience at the ceremonies.
- Your yearbook pages will be projected on the screen while audiences take their seats before the ceremony and will be part of the yearbook that will be emailed to you and another member of your family after the ceremony.
- Optional: You can perform a 5 minute performance or give a 5 minute speech at the ceremony. Your description of your performance will help us put together the printed program. Any sound tracks or videos or slides that you upload will be on our computer at the ceremony so that we can play or project them to accompany your performance or speech. (Post your performance or speech early, because this option will become unavailable if previous posters have taken up all of the available time.)
If you have trouble using this form, please call Howard Richman (724-783-6512) right away.